In the second Episode of “Advance in Vietnam” Podcast Series, Vlad Savin is discussing with Matthew Lourey, Managing Partner at Domicile Corporate Services the most important questions investors ask when registering a foreign owned company in Vietnam, covering the main steps to obtain the needed certificates, and explaining in detail what are the key processes and procedures.
Advance in Vietnam Podcast, Episode 2: Establishing a Company in Vietnam.
Some of the topics in the discussion include:
- What Documents are Required in order to Establish a Company in Vietnam?
- What are the statutory positions in a Vietnamese entity, (for example, the Legal Representative) what do they do, and why are they important? Are there any other key roles in a company established in Vietnam except the Legal Representative?
- After the company is established and the investor obtains the Enterprise Registration Certificate, what are the immediate requirements post-establishment?
- When are Investors Required to Contribute their Charter Capital and what is the process of transferring the funds into the Vietnamese entity (whilst looking at the bank accounts)?
- What are the key difference between a foreign owned company in Vietnam and a locally owned company? And why is this important for international investors seeking to enter Vietnam?
Listen to the Podcast on:
About the authors:
Matthew Lourey – Managing Director of Domicile Corporate Services
Matthew is a qualified accountant who has resided in Vietnam for more than 13 years. Matthew leads Domicile Corporate Services, which provides market entry, corporate advisory, compliance and tax advisory to foreign investors in Vietnam. He has extensive experience working in Australia for Big 4 accounting firms and investment funds, and since Matthew relocated to Vietnam, he has spent much of his time advising foreign investors on successfully undertaking business in Vietnam, corporate investment transactions, market entry and corporate finance.
Vlad Savin – Head of Business Development at Domicile Corporate Services
Vlad is a business development and marketing professional, who has resided in South East Asia for the last 5 years. He has wide experience in personal finance and corporate servicing, working with investment firms in Malaysia and Vietnam, while having a strong background in marketing, client service and events with international exposure. Vlad has been developing Domicile’s business strategy and growth, organizing and creating seminars and workshops for the foreign and local investor community in Vietnam, while assisting with client relationships and the overall brand positioning of the firm.