We are looking for a Graduate Accountant working in Ho Chi Minh City. The position is for a newly graduated individual, seeking to commence their first professional role. The Graduate Accountant will be trained whilst working as part of a team responsible for meeting all aspects of clients' relevant accounting and other needs in accordance with the signed service agreements.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Check and verify invoices from vendors purchases on a monthly basis;
• Ensure all invoices have full supporting documents, follow internal procedures are compliant with Vietnam Accounting Standards and Tax Regulations;
• Process payments with required support via banks considering supplier requirements, on a timely and accurate basis;
• Input and control data via accounting software;
• Preparing (print, classification and archive) hard copies of monthly accounting documentations for CA to review and sign off;
• Preparing and filing in master files for responsible clients;
• Going out to prepare and lodge dossiers with the authorities and banks;
• Analysing specific accounts/ transactions on regular basis and taking appropriate actions;
• Preparing and completing ongoing corporate tax obligations and commitments;
• Preparing monthly financial reports for review;
• Undertake payroll related activities, including personal income tax and insurance needs;
• Ensure the quality of everything that is undertaken by Domicile is of the highest international standards;
• Involvement with the training and development of staff and internal standards so that quality is paramount at every stage.
• Graduate from a Vietnamese university with a major in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
• Desire to work in a Vietnamese accounting role within an international business environment
• Confident intermediate English (spoken and written)
• Confidence working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Exposure to different VAS compliant accounting software
Skills & Prerequisites
• Strong Teamwork: Able to work within a team, and to lead teams and individuals to achieve goals and objectives.
• Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
• Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Willing to learn and to be trained
• Proactive, hardworking and responsible
• Competitive salary package
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.
Domicile Corporate Services
Level 9, Abacus Tower, 58 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1, HCMC
Contact person: HR Department
Domicile Corporate Services is a leading licensed provider of corporate compliance and outsourcing services in Vietnam, with 3 offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Danang. Covering accounting, taxation and payroll services, along with company establishment and market entry support, we allow companies to focus on their core business by letting us take care of their compliance. We also provide ongoing review services to identify risks and issues with current internal compliance and procedures, often as a precursor to a transaction or first-time audit.
Our clients are generally internationally owned or are locally owned with a vision to operate at international standards. At Domicile, we believe we have a role in helping companies be competitive in Vietnam and abroad, without being bogged down in the non-productive elements of their business.
Applications should be sent, in English to: