On 16 July 2019 in Ho Chi Minh City, hosted by Auscham Vietnam and presented by Domicile Corporate Services, we will be particpating in a seminar: "Insights into Employment in Vietnam – Updates on current Labour Law, Contracts, Insurance obligations, Taxation and Work Permits.
Insights into Employment in Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City Seminar, 16 July 2019
Minh Nguyen – Senior Associate, ACSV Legal will discuss:
• Work permits and residence cards for expatriates and application process. Practical matters involving work permit categories, documentation, lead time and criteria, with details on specific exemptions;
• Labour contracts and remarkable issues (e.g. unilateral termination vs. dismissal);
• Dispute settlement in labour conflicts (i.e. court litigation vs. mediation vs. arbitration);
• Labour Law updates and future changes in Vietnam.
Matthew Lourey – Managing Partner, Domicile Corporate Services will cover topics related to:
• Insurance obligations for companies and staff holding employment contracts; updates on the application of social insurance and the implementation procedures for maternity and sick leave, occupational health and safety and retirement fund contributions;
• Payroll and Employment issues arising in international companies operating in Vietnam. Details on Labour compliance and common situations regarding salary contributions, monthly and quarterly lodgements, annual reporting to the authorities;
• Taxation for Individuals and Companies regarding employment in Vietnam, with insights on resident and non-residents tax implications. Clarifications on service contracts and offshore labour contracts with parent entities, and the tax issues that commonly arise,
• Practical information on employment and labour issues commonly experienced by investors in Vietnam.
A panel discussion will follow the key notes addresses so that the attendees can discuss common and topical issues with the panel.
Registration: 08:30 - 10:30, Emerald | Sofitel Saigon Plaza | 17 Le Duan, D1, HCMC
Register your attendance here: Event Details Page